Re: Refinements and additions to minimum set of functions forsingle command checkpoint (bookmarks/favorites )

Ian,
I was under the assumption that we using the applicability clause, just
like with other checkpoints.  If you have this function provide single key
access.  Did anyone have another understanding?

3) Indicate clearly that some of the bindings only apply if
    the feature has been implemented (e.g., history mechanism,
    favorites, mechanism, etc.). Also indicate that some of
    the bindings are for functionalities that are required by
    the UA Guidelines (e.g., navigation to active elements).

Jon