ANNOUNCEMENT: Extra UA Telecon

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:21:55 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Working group,
I have scheduled an extra UA telecon for Monday July 24th at 2:00 EST USA
to help resolve outstanding issues.  I think the group has been making
progress the last couple weeks and I would like to use this momentum to try
to move the document to last call by early August if possible.

Let me know if you would be UNABLE to attend this extra meeting.  We will
still have our regular Thursday meetings.

Thanks,
MC-574