Re: Refinements and additions to minimum set of functions for single command checkpoint

Jon,

Thanks for the refined list.  Recently Mark and I had a brief discussion
about using single keystroke commands to move back, for example back to the
previous element or link. Since, shift plus a key, is pretty much a
convention for reversing we wondered if having a single keystroke command
would be problematic. For example, currently shift + tab is used to move
back a link.  If a user agent offers a single keystroke for that same
function would it confuse users more than help them.

Just a thought for discussion.

Kitch