RSVP: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 13 July 2000

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:42:11 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Please let me know if you will or will NOT be attending the telecon this
Thursday.
E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

Again I would like to encourage all working group members to attend.  We
are making important decisions on minimal requirements for checkpoints.  In
some cases this activity is resulting in changing the scope of a checkpoint
and we need as much input as possible to make sure the changes are
improving the document.

Looking forward to hearing you all on Thursday,

MC-574