PROPOSAL: The meaning of "Easy access" in checkpoints 10.8

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:40:59 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I think we can just use the phrase "one step" instead of "easy activation"
for checkpoint 10.8.  This would make it clearer.

<OLD>
10.8 Ensure that the default input configuration allows easy activation of
frequently used functionalities.
</OLD>

<NEW>
10.8 Ensure that the default input configuration allows one step activation
of frequently used functionalities.
</NEW>

MC-574