RSVP: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 6 July 2000

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 10:39:39 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I want to strongly encourage working group members to attend tomorrow's
telecon.  The current work on minimum requirements for each checkpoint is
very important and we need to have as much participation as possible to
make the best decisions to prepare the document for last call.  Look
forward to hearing all of you tomorrow.

Let me know if you plan to attend or do NOT plan to attend the telecon.

MC-574