Re: Proposed minimal requirements for selection/focus highlight (4.13, 4.14)

This doesn't rely on CSS markup in the page - it can be implemented by the
UA, and a user style sheet provided with the UA. It can also be done by some
equivalent mechanism. (Much like font control is done now in some browsers).

Charles McCN

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, David Poehlman wrote:

  any other way than css since pages may not be marked up that way?
  or am I missing something?

  --
  Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
  ftp://poehlman.clark.net