Mac IE 5 now available for downloading

From: Dick Brown <dickb@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:09:02 -0800
To: W3C-WAI-UA <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Cc: "'danson@miseri.edu'" <danson@miseri.edu>

Internet Explorer 5 for the Macintosh is now available for downloading from:
http://microsoft.com/mac/IE/IE5/ie5features.asp

It includes support for some accessibility features previously not supported
in Mac IE, including ACCESSKEY (you use CONTROL+[key]). Also, I'm told it
has much better support for HTML 4 and CSS 1 and 2, and the IE Web site
touts its overall improved keyboard support.

Dennis, sorry I wasn't able to get this to you a couple of weeks ago, but
now it's there for everyone.

Dick Brown
Program Manager, Web Accessibility
Microsoft Corp.