Initial meeting page for UA face-to-face in April

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 15:59:29 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
CC: jbrewer@w3.org
Hello Working Group,

I have put up a meeting page [1]  with information about
the meeting 10-11 April to be hosted by Recording for the
Blind and Dyslexic.

Please note:

1) Reserve your room at the Palmer Inn (the recommended hotel)
   quickly and mention RFBD to get the discount rate of $77.
   A block of rooms has been reserved for participants of this
   meeting.

2) The registration form is not yet up but will be soon. I'll
   keep the WG posted. Please register soon. The dealine is
   5 April.

3) Breakfast is included at the Palmer Inn. Should we meet there
   for breakfast instead of at RFBD?

4) Agenda to be announced, but we will primarily be addressing
   issues that arise during the Proposed Recommendation review.

Thank you,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/04/ua-meeting-rfbd
Tel:                         +1 831 429-8586