(IF YOU RESPOND IN 10 DAYS I WILL ALSO SEND YOU A FREE CELL

From: Dan Cioci <cioci15@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 01:26:34 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org;

                                     FREE
        FREE SATELLITE T.V. SYSTEM WITH FREE SETUP YOUR HOME OR WORK
YOU WILL ALSO GET INFO ON ABOOK THAT GIVES YOU JOBS THAT CAN BE DONE AT
HOME
 I WILL SEND INFO ON HOW TO CONTACT A CO. THAT WILL SELL YOU STERLING
SILVER
                 JEWELRY SO YOU COULD OPEN YOUR OWN BUSINESS
  I ALSO HAVE  A BOOK ON STUFFING ENVELOPES AND GETTING $2.00 TO $3.00
PER
                        ENVELOPES UP TO 1000 PER WEEK
   PLUS A BOOK WORK AT HOME SOURCEBOOK WITH OVER 1000 HOME JOB
OPPORTUNITES
 HERE IS THE PART YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR JUST SEND $3.00 THAT'S IT
$3.00
       CASH CHECK OR MONEY ORDER WITH A SELF ADDRESS STAMPED ENVELOPE
                               TO:   D. CIOCI
                         219 PATCHEN DR. SUITE 1712
                            LEXINGTON,  KY. 40517
            PHONE: 606-269-0565 OR EMAIL AT cioci15@earthlink.net