Re: New draft: 9.2 submiting forms

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> The current draft has "prompt the User to confirm..."

As does the 28 January CR draft [1]:

9.2 Prompt the user to confirm any form submission triggered indirectly,
    that is by any means other than the user activating an
    explicit form submit control. [Priority 2]

As does the 5 November Last call draft [2]:

9.3 Prompt the user to confirm any form submission triggered indirectly,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-UAAG10-20000128/#gl-notification
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19991105/