Re: New draft: 9.2 submiting forms

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 13:38:06 -0500
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
CC: WAI UA group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> The current draft has "prompt the User to confirm..."

As does the 28 January CR draft [1]:

9.2 Prompt the user to confirm any form submission triggered indirectly,
    that is by any means other than the user activating an
    explicit form submit control. [Priority 2]

As does the 5 November Last call draft [2]:

9.3 Prompt the user to confirm any form submission triggered indirectly,

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/CR-UAAG10-20000128/#gl-notification
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19991105/