8 March UA Guidelines and Techniques available

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:05:33 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
CC: jbrewer@w3.org
Hello,

I've just published the 8 March 2000 versions of the
UA Guidelines [1], Techniques [2], and Implementation Report [3].

I apologize for the delays, but I hope the results will
make it worth the wait. I realize that there isn't much
time before tomorrow's meeting, but please try to review
the Guidelines before the teleconference tomorrow [4]. I would
like to ensure that this draft represents the resolutions
to issues raised during Candidate Rec.

I did not have time to write, edit, and
incorporate long descriptions into this version of the techniques
document. I realize this is important and will do this as soon as
possible.

Still to come:

 - A list of changes for the Guidelines. I won't put together
   a list of changes to the Techniques since this was a major
   overhaul.
 - Updated impact matrix.
 - I may update the UA responsibilities document.

Best regards,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/CR-UAAG10-20000308/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-UAAG10-TECHS-20000308/