Re: Proposed clarification of Checkpoint 1.5

That sounds better in fact. As I understand the requirement, it is that User
Interface information is available in a device independent manner.

For example, an interface event must be available programmatically (so that
it can be rendered as audio, visually, or as otherwise appropriate). The
function of a grpahic buton must also be available as text.

Charles McCN