Re: Rendered content vs source content.

The DOM core and HTML at least in IE implementation provides access to
element attribute so that programmers have access to
the current values of an element like the display, position, font and
color properties of an element.  This is not style sheet information.  My
question is this type of access part of the DOM level 2 specs.  If scripts
can access this information, then Visual Basic and C++ should be able to.

Jon