Re: Weblets

From: <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:46:09 -0600
To: menovak@facstaff.wisc.edu (mark novak)
cc: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

IBM has an implementation on alphaWorks at:

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/weblets

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Lead Architect, IBM Special Needs Systems
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/rich.htm

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

menovak@facstaff.wisc.edu (mark novak) on 02/22/2000 01:05:49 PM