for dick brown and others interested in ie behaviour

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:51:11 -0500
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I picked this up off of another list but remember seeing it myself.
if you bring up the lynx users guide in ie5.0 and maybe 5.01 although
this has not yet been posted on, going to a link that jumps you
further down on the page and than using the back function takes one to
the top of the page.  users would like to return to the link from
which they launched.  I believe this is intentional behaviour because
the page is sort of like a table of contents.  you can get a links
list and there are other ways to get to where you want to go in a
hurry but I thought I'd place this hear as it is being discussed.
Thanks!
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman