Re: PROPOSAL: User Agent Issue 190: Reduce the scope of 5.1 to say "write access only for that which you can do through the UI."

From: mark novak <menovak@facstaff.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:15:30 -0600
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <unagi69@concentric.net>, schwer@us.ibm.com, Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
hi Jon and all

I agree that all elements ought to understand and implement
the appropriate event model, so for the UA, I don't see my
next comment changing the UA process at the moment.

However, I'm not in favor of making this a priority 1, since I'm not
a fan of the event model within DOM 2.  This is an on-going
(I hope ) discussion on the PF/DOM working group lists.

After the events/event model are understood, this checkpoint
may need re-visiting.

mark