Re: List of questions to AT developers

Rich,
I think we first need to get AT developers to buy into using the DOM.  I
think this is an interesting topic and one that can be used to potentially
sell using the DOM to AT developers.  My impression is that most AT
developers have very little understanding of the DOM and currently have
little time or interest in discussing how it could improve their products.
The UA group needs to go out and shake some hands to help people understand
our message of using the DOM and hopefully adopt its use in their products.

Thanks,
Jon