From: David Poehlman [mailto:poehlman@clark.net]
Sent: Friday, January 28, 2000 8:57 AM
To: User Agent Working group list
Subject: ie5.05

Ok, I'm using millenium shshshsh...
It contains ie 5.05.  Ie 5.05 does not work with jfw in frames or on
forms.  JFW does not read what is in the frames and does not track
forms properly.  How can I get the latest beta of ie5.05?  I went to
the microsoft site with netscape and can navigate it that way but did
not see anything about a beta.
Thanks!
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s