Re: AGENDA: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 27 January 2000

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:32:54 -0500 (EST)
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I will not be able to make the teleconference, as I will be in another
meeting. Should I continue my action item or not?

In other news I have had meetings this week with Internet Explorer and
Realplayer developers to discuss review/conformance evaluation. I am hopeful
something will be published as a result in the near future.

Charles

21 Mitchell Street, Footscray, VIC 3011,  Australia