Re: access keys example

Mickey,
One of the problems of the W3C HTML 4.0 specification is that it only
describes the syntax of how to markup an element to attach an accesskey.
There is no specification of behavior.  The only implementation that I know
of is for IE 4.0 and IE 5.0.  Basically it uses the ALT key in combination
with the accessksy specified to move the focus to a link or control.

Jon

At 06:23 AM 1/24/00 -0800, Mickey Quenzer wrote:
>Hello Listers:
>
>Can anyone point me to a document that describee html 4's access keys?
>
>I need to understand how they are supposed to work.
>

>Any help would be appreciated.

>*******              Mickey Quenzer            *******
>******* Productivity Works Technical Support   *******
>*******    Phone: 253-475-3811                 *******