RE: Proposed resolution of LC#112

Which seems right to me.

I was responding to the idea that acceskey could only be P3...

Charles McCN

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Jon Gunderson wrote:

  Currently the user agent guidelines list implementing ACCESSKEY at a P1
  level in Checkpoint 6.1 Implement the accessibility features of supported
  specifications (markup languages, style sheet languages, metadata
  languages, graphics formats, etc.). [Priority 1]