Potential Extra UA Telecon next week

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 08:44:51 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
If we do not clear the issues list today I am going to schedule an extra
telecon for Wednesday 26 January at 12:00-1:30 EST.

We have had alot of telecons this month so let's try to focus on clearing
the issues list today.  I urge people to prepare by reviewing all the
issues and recent comments related to an issue so that we can quickly
identify resolutions to issues.

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group