WD#188: Add definition of disability?

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:10:49 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I proposed that issue WD#188: "Add definition of disability?" is similar to
the conformance statement.  If a definition of disability is developed by
WAI it will be a shared document between all guidelines and we only need to
link to it when it becomes available.  I don't think we need to develop a
user agent definition of disability.

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group