Re: I18N last call comments on User Agent AccessibilityGuidelines1.0

I think in the user agent area it is important for user to have a choice in
which alternative or primary content is rendered (including different sign
language tracks), but I don't think there should be any requirements that
the user agent perform langauge translations or other language specific
tasks.  The availability of language specific information seems to me to be
an WC and AT issue.

Jon

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group