Draft version of the UA Implementation Report Available

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:51:08 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
I have published an initial draft of the UA Implementation Report[1].
Please review review and comment on the examples I have initially cited in
the document to the list.  Especially review checkpoints that I did not
have an example and if you have one send it to the list for inclusion.

We will discuss it at the telecon next Wednesday 19 January.

Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group