Editorial: based on review of UA-resp checkpoints

From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 19:03:42 -0500
I have compared my prior editorial comments with Ian's latest.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/01/ua-resp-20000109

He asked that my remaining issues be separately raised. That explains the
prior set of postings. They were developed "in isolation" from the recent F2F
discussions, only what the wording of the checkpoints suggested to me.

It was a refreshing review. Thanks for all the work that went into them.

Regards/Harvey Bingham