Re: Comments: User Agent Responsibilities

"Gregory J. Rosmaita" wrote:

> aloha!
>
> in addition to Rich's suggested additions to the first bulleted list under the
> heading quote What is a User Agent? unquote, i would also suggest adding
>
> Sun Microsystems' Java Access Bridge for the Microsoft Windows operating system

I would rather leave this out of the UA Responsibilities document. It
does appear in the Techniques document already and I fear overloading
the UA Responsibilities document with details rather than rationale.

 - ian

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814