W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2000

AGENDA: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 22 June 2000

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:26:12 -0400
Message-ID: <39524C34.E2E4618F@w3.org>
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
When: Thursday, 22 June from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm ET, USA
Where: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617) 252-1038
Chair: Ian Jacobs

First, my apologies for sending this agenda out so late.
Jon is so good and timely with his agendas that I have
fallen asleep at the switch this week.

Agenda:

1) PR#287: Proposed clarification to checkpoints 3.3, 3.5, 3.6
   http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#287

   In particular, this proposal:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000AprJun/0496.html 

   This satisfied my action from last week:
   Action IJ: Propose a new 4.6 with deleted 3.3, 3.5, 3.6.

2) PR#286: Proposal to delete checkpoint 3.2 and expand 4.10 

   Refer to thread following this proposal:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000AprJun/0434.html

   Related action items from 15 June teleconf:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000AprJun/0481.html 
   
   Action TL: Ask MS Windows media people about possibility of
              independent volume control of audio sources.

   Action IJ: Talk to Madeleine about this. Not done.

3) Single key (10.5) from Kitch
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000AprJun/0433.html

4) Min / Max requirements for speech synthesis rates. Refer to
   Gregory's proposal:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000AprJun/0482.html

5) Checkpoint 7.5: Proposed search minreq: case-sensitive forward.

6)  Checkpoints 6.1, 8.1, 2.7, 8.2, and 8.3
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000AprJun/0448.html

7) Other minimal requirements part of issue PR#257
     a) "Easy access": 10.8, 2.3
     b) Checkpoint 10.4: Input configuration
     c) Checkpoints 4.13 and 4.14: selection and focus highlight
     d) Checkpoint 9.3: Configuration of notification.

OPEN ACTION ITEMS:

  1) IJ: Draft a preliminary executive summary/mini-FAQ for developers. 
          (No deadline.)

  2) CMN: Propose a technique that explains how serialization plus 
           navigation would suffice for Checkpoint 8.1.

  3) GR: Look into which checkpoints would benefit from audio examples
         in the techniques document.

OTHER COMPLETED ACTION ITEMS from last week:

  Action IJ: Incorporate change to checkpoint 5.8 "benefit
accessibility"
             into document.

 - Ian

--
Ian Jacobs (jacobs@w3.org)   http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783
Received on Thursday, 22 June 2000 13:26:15 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:50:04 GMT