Reduced availability

From: Madeleine Rothberg <madeleine_rothberg@wgbh.org>
Date: 15 Jun 2000 13:54:40 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
CC: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Hi everyone,
Thought I'd better let you know that I won't be available for UA
working group issues for a while. I'm busy trying to meet some
deadlines for my other responsibilities before going on maternity
leave sometime in July. I'll be back online (though probably very
sleep deprived) sometime in October.

In the meantime, questions about multimedia players can be directed
to Geoff Freed,
geoff_freed@wgbh.org

Geoff won't be monitoring the UA list, so let him know if you
need input. He's already in two or three other working groups
so he won't be able to join UA in my absence.

-Madeleine

--
Madeleine Rothberg
The CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media