Re: Proposed clarification to checkpoints 3.3, 3.5, 3.6

Ian,
For some types of cognitive disabilities, people with visual impairments
and some types of screen reder and magnification software my understanding
was that it was important to turn off the rendering or not allow the
rendering of video.  Freeze may work for many people, but may not work for
all people.  What is the advantage of freezing a frame?

Jon