notes on june 8 call

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:11:15 -0400
CC: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
As I was not able to be present at the call, I will respond to some points
raised in the minutes.  This was a busy meeting.

1>

   Availability of WG during next two months:
   Good: DB, JA, IJ, KB (july better than june), GR,
         IJ, HB
   Bad : JG
dp uncertain but bad till at least july 1.
3) Next ftf?

   JG: Discussion in WAI CG the other day about meetings.
       Our charter says we have to meet 4 times/year.
   IJ: What about September?
   JG: Yes, end of September, early October?
   DB: Sounds good.
   DA: Mid-semester for me, but not a busy semester.
DP: fine.
I guess it ends after raising the priority of 4.8 to p1 I shall have to
further examine this but the explanation seems to make it work.  I was
thinking as I was stubbornly clinging to keeping 4.8 a p2 which is a
deviation from my usualy tendancy to want to make everything a p1 that what
if the over all audio were set higher than the synth volume and there was no
way to get the synth volume high enough so I am shifting to p1 on this.

I missed you all but hopefully will be on calls soon.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://poehlman.clark.net