Please review proposal

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:46:49 -0500
To: Denis Anson <danson@miseri.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

I took an action item to ask for your opinion on the minimal requirements
for checkpoints 10.4 and 10.5.  Many of the benefits are designed for
people with cognitive disabilities and I think your experience in this area
would help the working group resolve these issues.  Could you review and
comment on my proposal for the minimum requirements for 10.4 and 10.5: