Re: PROPOSAL: Minimum requirements for checkpoint 2.3 on alternative equivalents

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 11:57:26 -0400
CC: Jon Gunderson <jongund@staff.uiuc.edu>, w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
This has a good exception rule in it which triggered a rather late thought
in me.  should content that augments media such as caption or text streaming
or audio description not be considered augmentative content rather than
alternative content?  I know, too late in the cycle for now but perhaps
something to ponder for the wai in the future?

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://poehlman.clark.net