Re: PROPOSAL: Minimum requirements for checkpoint 2.3 on alternative equivalents

This has a good exception rule in it which triggered a rather late thought
in me.  should content that augments media such as caption or text streaming
or audio description not be considered augmentative content rather than
alternative content?  I know, too late in the cycle for now but perhaps
something to ponder for the wai in the future?

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://poehlman.clark.net