Some updates to the UA Working Group home page

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 17:58:00 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

In a frenzy of avoiding other work that I should be doing,
I've made some changes to the Working Group home page.

1) Older deliverables have been moved to a new document [1].
   There is a link to that document at the end of the first
   section "Deliverables and Related Documents".

2) User Agent evaluations have been moved to a new
   document [2]. I project that this document will
   become more important once (and if) we start (again)
   tracking how user agents conform to the guidelines.

3) Previous meetings have been moved to a new
   document [3]. There is a link to that document
   at the end of section 2 "Meetings and Conference
   Calls".

4) The navbar at the top of the page is shorter and
   simpler.

Please let me know whether you find this organization
more helpful.

Thank you,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/Deliverables
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/Evaluations
[3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/Meetings
Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842