thoughts on synchronized biews

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 11:38:35 -0400
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
We deffinitely want subsets of primary views synchronized.  In other words,
many of the alternate views are outlines or links lists.  I'd like to be
able at least to decide if I want them synchronized.  for accessability as
well as useability, often the reason why one seeks an alternate view is that
navigation can be tightened and more tightly focussed on a particular area.
Conversely, when using the tight focus, one can expand the view around that
focus by asking for the full content again.
Does this make sense?  are we going to get this in to what ever we do
concerning synchronization of views?
Thanks!

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s