Determining Conformance to the User Agent Guidelines 1.0

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 11:18:30 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

I've published a document that proposes a framework for
determining conformance requirements for the checkpoints
of the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines 1.0. I estimate
that the checkpoints in sections 1 and 2 can be readily
addressed and that the WG should focus on section 3.
Comments on all are welcome (e.g., whether
you agree with the categorization, whether you think a
different categorization would be better for thinking
about the checkpoints, etc.).

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2000/05/ua-minreqs.html
Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842