Clarification required on status of notes after checkpoints

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:06:50 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

The issue of the normative/informative nature of the notes
after checkpoints was raised in GL [1]. Our spec says that
each checkpoint may be followed by "Optional informative notes,
clarifying examples and cross references to related guidelines
or checkpoints." A cursory review of the checkpoints reveals that
in some cases, the text after some checkpoints is normative
than the text after others.

I will review the notes this week and send a proposal to the list.

 - Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2000AprJun/0210.html
Tel:                         +1 831 457-2842