Re: DB: Review techniques for Guidelines 3, 4, and 11

That would go a long way. It also seems confusing to begn a discussion of a
special section by saying the content should be scatered everywhere else
(although I agree that the content should also be scattered everywhere).

I think this is a fairly editorial issue. I trust the editors will do a good
job...

Charles

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Ian Jacobs wrote:

  Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  > I agree with Dick's comments

  It's not a requirement. I propose changing "should" to "may".

   _ Ian