W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > April to June 2000

AGENDA: W3C WAI User Agent Telecon 20 April 2000

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:26:32 -0500
Message-Id: <4.3.1.2.20000419172503.00c9cb50@staff.uiuc.edu>
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
WAI UA Telecon for April 20th, 2000

Chair: Jon Gunderson
Date: Thursday, April 20th
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm Eastern Standard Time, USA
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617) 252-1038

Agenda

Review Action Items (see details below)

Announcements

none

Discussion

    1.PR#277: Use DOM level 1 , if DOM level 2 recommendation not ready in time
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#277

    2.PR#273: Checkpoint 10.9: Why graphical controls only?
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#277

    3.PR#271: Checkpoint 4.7: Change to P2 since arbitrary repositioning 
not a requirement.
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#271

    4.PR#260: Guideline 1 checkpoint language unclear.
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#260

    5.PR#257: Difficult to know when a UA has conformed.
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#257

    6.PR#233: Checkpoint 7.6: What does "structure" mean here?
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#233

    7.PR#211: Do we need to say "alt equivs that have been marked up as 
such" in 2.1 and 2.5?
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#211

    8.PR#207: Interpretation checkpoint 2.1
      http://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/ua-issues/issues-linear.html#207


Open Action Items

    1.IJ: Draft a preliminary executive summary/mini-FAQ for developers. 
(No deadline.)

    2.IJ: Propose split to the list. Identify why and issue of priority.

    3.IJ: Propose new 4.15 and 4.16 to list

    4.CMN: Propose a technique that explains how serialization plus 
navigation would suffice for Checkpoint 8.1.

    5.DA: Send name of new organization to list that was mentioned by some 
from the US Census Bureau

    6.DA: Review techniques for Guidelines 7 and 8

    7.DA: Get confirmation that the numbers for checkpoint 4.5 make sense

    8.DB: Get Tim Lacy to review G+

    9.DB: Review techniques for Guidelines 3, 4, and 11

   10.GR: Look into which checkpoints would benefit from audio examples in 
the techniques document.

   11.GR: Review techniques for Sections 3.7 and 3.8

   12.GR: Send to list screen shot of JFW Window list.

   13.MQ: Review techniques for Guidelines 9 and 10

   14.MR: Send URI to Micrsoft's implementation of synchronized audio/video 
slowing down to the list

   15.RS: Take notification of focus and view changes to PF as possible DOM 
3 requirement.



Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology
Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group
Division of Rehabilitation - Education Services
College of Applied Life Studies
University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign
1207 S. Oak Street, Champaign, IL  61820

Voice: (217) 244-5870
Fax: (217) 333-0248

E-mail: jongund@uiuc.edu

WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund
WWW: http://www.w3.org/wai/ua
Received on Wednesday, 19 April 2000 18:26:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 27 October 2009 06:50:03 GMT