review of techniques for guidelines 1 and 2

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:41:08 -0400
To: User Agent Working group list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
As per my action item and so as not to prolong my fulfilling of it over
long, I have studied the techniques for guidelies one and two and found
nothing to report at this time but as much editing is ocurring as we hurtle
toward rec, I will continue to monitor tthem.  I am still reviewing the
document as a whole and will have one or two things to report at least.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
ftp://ftp.clark.net/pub/poehlman