Re: Issue 208: Proposed wording for checkpoint 9.2

From: Kitch Barnicle <barnicle@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 13:14:58 -0500
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, Jon Gunderson <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Ian,

I actually think the next to last version was clearer.

Allow user configuration for a confirmation prompt before a form is
submitted, except when the user explicitly activates a form submit control.
unquote

Just my opinion, otherwise it sounds like the configuration will be
prompting rather than the system prompting for confirmation.

Kitch