Re: Issue 208: Proposed wording for checkpoint 9.2

Ian,

I actually think the next to last version was clearer.

Allow user configuration for a confirmation prompt before a form is
submitted, except when the user explicitly activates a form submit control.
unquote

Just my opinion, otherwise it sounds like the configuration will be
prompting rather than the system prompting for confirmation.

Kitch