today's telecon (15 december 1999)

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:17:11 -0500
aloha, y'all!

at noon, i called the MIT bridge (as per the agenda announcement), and
spent 45 minutes in dialogue with denis anson, kitch barnicle, harvey
bingham, david poehlman, and madeleine rothberg, but when no one else
joined the telecon (and after i attempted to call ian), we all decided to
drop off the call...

jon, was there a problem with the bridge?  did we call the wrong bridge?

inquiring minds want to know!
gregory
He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>