Proposed Agenda for Austin face-to-face 9/10 December

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 13:58:32 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

A proposed agenda [1] for the meeting in Austin Thursday and
Friday is online (and included as text below).

The meeting page [2] has bus schedule information from the
hotel to IBM, to restaurants, etc.

Rich has told me that we should have equipment set up
to allow people call us (through an 800 number) during
the meeting. We'll post details about what number to
call as soon as we have that information.

Talk to you soon,

 - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/12/f2f-agenda-19991209
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/12/ua-agenda