metatags (updating guidelines)

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: 02 Dec 99 17:53:00 -0500
To: danson@miseri.edu
cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org, bob.maslyn@gsa.gov, thomas.freebairn@gsa.gov, susan.turnbull@gsa.gov

       Denis -
       While we concur that this proposal addresses an authoring
       issue, it's important that ideas or suggestions are retained
       and incorporated as those issues are addressed.    This thread
       really addresses the larger issue of updating guidelines, and
       is probably most appropriately discussed on the EO list.   I'll
       post some of my ideas about this next week.

       Karl
       _____
       Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.
       US General Services Administration
       Center for Information Technology Accommodation (CITA)
       E-mail:  karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov
       Website:  http://www.itpolicy.gsa.gov/cita