Guildlines briefly (last call)

From: Bryan Campbell <bryany@pathcom.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 22:13:16 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hello,

One item requires refinement: Part 2: Guildline 1 Paragraph 3 says
{Quote "Access through the keyboard is available to many users and is widely
supported." Unquote} Another line explains what to do with it. {Quote "That
ubiquity means it is a starting point to ensure some degree of Accessibility
is present on nearly all systems world wide no matter the available level of
technology." Unquote} I was reminded of the necessity to make that point
Gregory J. Rosmaita's note on page
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/1999OctDec/0318.html My
wording is an example what should be said, editing is likely welcome [grin]

Regards,
Bryan Campbell

--> "Just because we call it the Web does not mean it should tangle people up!"