Re: A couple of comments

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 10:40:20 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Hi,

I just realized I forgot to mention about an option for numbering
nested lists.  Sighted people can read nested lists like:

   A.  some info

       1.  detail info

       2.  more detail

	   a.  sub-detail

	   b.  more sub-detail

   B.  other info

   C.  additional info

       1.  a little more detail

       2.  additional detail

       3.  even more detail

This structure requires that the blind user keep track of where in
the nested list structure they are.  It would be helpful for blind users
if they had an option where list numbering was rendered like:

   A.  some info

       A.1.  detail info

       A.2.  more detail

	   A.2.a.  sub-detail

	   A.2.b.  more sub-detail

   B.  other info

   C.  additional info

       C.1.  a little more detail

       C.2.  additional detail

       C.3.  even more detail

By having it as an option, it can be turned off if the output gets to noisy
or turned on when the nesting gets confusing.

Scott