Re: A couple of comments

Hi, Ian

I was thinking that the section called "User interface issues"
was discussing issues to keep in mind in terms of user interfaces.
A challenge in the user interface world is handling dynamic
presentation of information based on the semantic content rather than
the syntactic structure.  Computers can do syntactic transformation
rather easily since they need not understand the semantic meaning
of the information.  However, what blind users will benefit more from
will be interfaces which can also understand the semantic nature
of the information and make appropriate choices on that basis.
How it will be done is a challenge.

Scott