Re: [Fwd: Reminder: User Agent Guidelines Last Call ends Wednesday,1 December]

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 08:37:04 -0500
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
It does reak havoc  because when you select this type of link in lynx,
it stays put.  It is quite disterbing to not only not end up where you
expect but also not to stay there.

This is a good point.  I believe we've covered it in bits and pieces,
but it is a good siting to note perhaps in a technique or checkpoint
clarification.  I have no proposal at this time for making it stand out
however.

I shall ponder.
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s