Subject: Reminder: User Agent Guidelines Last Call ends
Wednesday, 1
Author:  Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> at INTERNET
Date:    11/29/99 11:40 AM

Hello

I'd like to again remind confirmed and potential reviewers
that the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines last call [1]
ends this Wednesday, 1 December 1999.

Please submit your comments as soon as possible so that the
editors and Working Group have time to process them before
their face-to-face meeting in December [2]. Details about
the review are available at [1] and the Guidelines are
at [3].

Thank you,

  - Ian

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/1999OctDec/0021
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1999/12/ua-agenda
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-WAI-USERAGENT-19991105

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814